Designed by our own Heidi Urlaub, this gorgeous necklace was featured in our 2015 December seed bead fringe trend. We love her edgy designs. See her wear another similar style and learn how to make the simple loops needed for this piece on our YouTube video: How to Make Simple Loops. This statement necklace is a showstopper and very easy to make!
Falling Waters Necklace
With a basic understanding of how to make simple loops and opening and closing jump rings, this necklace is quite easy to make. Made with a combinations of size 8/0 and 11/0 Miyuki seed beads and bugle beads, you can make this necklace in many different colors.
What you will need to make this:
- (2 pk. OR 185) A019697 – 2 Inch Silver Plated 21 Gauge Headpins with Ball Top
- (2 pk. OR 39) A001529 – 6mm Jump Rings
- (2 pk. OR 37) A001528 – 5mm Jump Rings
- (1) SB00076 – Opaque Turquoise Green Miyuki Seed Beads
- (1) SB00106 – Galvanized Silver Miyuki Seed Beads
- (1) SB00093 – Turquoise Ceylon Miyuki Seed Beads
- (1) SB02858 – Teal Silver-Lined Bugle Seed Beads Tube
- (1) SB00332 – 11/0 Silver Lined Crystal Miyuki Seed Beads
- (1) Z002683 – 16mm Silver Plated Spring Ring Clasp
- (18”) CH00515 – 4.7mm Chain Link